Code24, a Swedish web agency asked APRO to develop a website based on Drupal CMS for a Swedish financial company
Technology / Drupal CMS, PHP
What the client required
Our customer was looking for a solution for a catalogue of finance companies, which could be easily managed by an administrator. The catalogue was to be implemented as a website, providing the following parts and features:
- List of finance companies where each company will have a description, list of attached documents, video, useful links and so on
- News section
- Activities calendar and glossary sections
- Native search mechanism through all content on the site
- Web TV sections where all videos on the site are be accommodated, grouped by categories
- Support for simple banner managements
- Social sites integration
- Integration with Mailchimp, a popular email marketing and email list manager
What we implemented
APRO offered Drupal CMS as a solution for this project, since it is an open source content management system used by thousands of websites with reliable support. Through the use of appropriate modules, we were able to create a website with minimal programming effort.
Integration of the Drupal administration function with the Mailchimp system was an interesting requirement which was addressed using the Mailchimp API. The administrator is now able to compile a new mailing campaign directly from the section on the website.