Duplex MoniBoard Reporting
We created visual reporting web software that represents the data from Visma Global ERP
- Visual and user friendly compelling data representation
- Enhance real time reporting of ERP
- Better information for sales and department managers
Client / Duplex
Technology / ASP.NET, HTML5, Bootstrap
What the client required
Our long term partner Duplex approached us with project MoniBoard.
It supposed to be a web-based program that is showing real-time figures/key figures, from Visma Global ERP system, it should be presented in a web browser.
The main goal was to present figures in an easy and understandable way for persons who have no or little knowledge of economy/finance.
The program should address typically sales-organizations, project managers, department-managers.
The program was not intended to be a tool for deep financial analysing.
What we delivered
We have developed together with our partner Duplex visually compelling reporting system called MoniBoard which as required is very user friendly.
Our solution takes data FROM Visma Global ERP system and shows them in web browser.
MoniBoard consist of these parts:
• A composer which is a service installed at the customer server. This extracts data from ERP and admin part, does calculations and transfers everything into a standard xml file.
• A parser imports the xml file to the Moniboard database (SQL).
– Front-end that shows graphs and figures.
– Admin part – for user and role management, input of budget figures and other settings.
Web part uses responsive design with breakpoints at 320, 768, 1024 and 1280 px.Front-end boards – reports A board is the frame where the figures are presented to the user. Moniboard is consist of 4 different boards
• Public board – a screenreport with figures aimed for a public display.
• Mydashboard – a report with figures belonging to each employee.
• MyDepartment – a report with figures belonging to a specific department.
• MyCompany – a report with figures for the total.
Picture Front end board
Examples of reports:
Sales today – Collection of figures showing the current status of sales
Department history – graphical representation comparing budget vs actual contribution margin.
Year budget vs actual – it shows accumulated budget compared to actual.
Topsellers – table showing top 5 sellers
Board of fame – the graph shows performance in percent per month compared to budget.
Potentials – it gives the user a view of his/her sales potential based on invoiced orders and orders.
Overview of sales sorted on days
Year budget vs actual