Fuge – Projects and Tasks Management Solution
- Easy web application for managing projects, tasks, customers, articles
- Mobile application for employees for tasks tracking and reporting
- Tasks status reporting system
- REST web service for connecting mobile applications with the server
Client / Entry, Norway
Technology (web) / .NET, C#, MVC, DevExpress
Technology (mobile) / .NET, C#, Xamarin.iOS
The client is a company within the building and construction branch.
They have 12-15 employees working at different building places in Oslo.
The main challenge client faces is an increasing demand and regulations for quality control, from the contractors and the government.
Simultaneously with this, the client have an inefficient way to allocate tasks to employees and keep track on status, progress etc.
What they lack is a system that can unify these challenges.
What the client required
The client needed a way to systemize and distribute tasks to the employees which is out in the field.
Before they used SMS, paper and blueprint forms.
What they needed is a way of creating a project with customer information and project description.
Within a project there could be several tasks hooked on to it. Each task can have several activities.
The client also needed to store different legally mandatory forms and other documents related to each project and activity.
What we delivered
Web backend provides an easy interface to:
- Manage customers and articles
- Manage projects
- Create and assign tasks to employees
- Generate PDF reports with projects and tasks state overview
Mobile application allows employees to:
• See list of assigned tasks
- Sort and filter tasks by urgency
- See details of a task, review project’s documentation