52Lunch Mobile App
We have developed an iOS mobile application for a new restaurant booking service.
We used the Apro guys in several of our investment projects and we are satisfied with them and we will use them again in others.
- 2 in 1 iOS mobile application, one for restaurants and one for visitors
- The backend server is developed by Apro
- Internal chat functionality was implemented
- Android version development is already planned
- The solution is under closed live testing
Filling your belly is nice. Doing it with friends is even better!
The application that we developed for 52Lunch, an innovative restaurant booking service, fully embraces this philosophy.
Indeed, it offers special discounts to customers who invite other friends to join them in the same restaurant.
What our client wanted
The customer asked to develop a mobile application for the iOS platform (Android is planned for phase 2).
In addition, Apro had to develop a dedicated back-end server.
The client has received the mobile application and back-end server within 5 months.
The project has been managed by a team of 5 people (iOS developer, Python developer, PM and analyst, QA engineer, graphical designer).
How it works
Discounts and communication are the two main purposes to use this service: during lunchtime, you can spend time with your friends or colleagues face to face, and together you will get a discount in a selected restaurant.
The application allows you to register as a restaurant manager or as a visitor.
As a restaurant, you can put a detailed description of your cuisine, photos of the restaurant, define available timeslots, discounts, and manage them, chat with a visitor.
As a visitor, you can search restaurants around, book any timeslot and invite friends, get discounts, communicate with the restaurant in a private chat, or communicate with people you invited.
One of the most interesting and challenging features that we added is the table assignment system. It was developed to combine in the most profitable way the request of seats and the availability inside the restaurants.
One project, two Apps
The application for restaurants contains 4 sections:
- Profile: to fill in the restaurant’s details
- Add Slot: to create a timeslot
- Visitors: to list all visitors
- Chats: to communicate with visitors
The application for visitors is divided into 5 sections:
- Profile: to set photos and preferences
- Favorites: to list selected restaurants
- Explore: to search for restaurants around
- My Slots: to list all my bookings
- Friends: to list and invite friends
The client has received mobile application and backend part within 5 months developed by a team of 5 people (iOS developer, Python developer, PM and analyst, QA engineer, graphical designer).